Microsoft recently announced it is deprecating support for XSLT scripting in 亿博电竞 365 Finance and Operations.
This will impact clients using the positive pay functionality for version 10.0.27 with a complete deprecation by 10.0.30 or Jan 31, 2023 – whichever comes first. If you are using the out-of-the-box positive pay functionality within D365 Finance and Operations, you will need to plan accordingly. There are options for short-term solutions but a permanent solution will be required once you are on version 10.0.30 or after Jan 31, 2023 – whichever comes first.
If you are on 10.0.27 or beyond, the short-term solution is to request an exception from Microsoft to turn this functionality back on. This will give you time to plan for a permanent solution.
On version 10.0.30 and beyond, the feature will not be available at all. Clients can utilize the Electronic Reporting Functionality already available. Another option is to use an ISV banking solution.
We understand this may cause you some uncertainty, which is why our team of experts is here to help! Please reach out to us if you need help identifying the best solution for you.
- Who is Impacted – Clients using Out of the Box Positive Pay or BAI Import/Export Functionality
- Versions Impacted – 10.0.27 and all versions after.
- Workaround – For versions 10.0.27, 10.0.28, and 10.0.29 an exception can be requested from Microsoft to reenable the functionality. We recommend requesting the exception early and testing thoroughly.
- Version 10.0.30 – They will be no exceptions granted and the functionality will not be able to be re-enabled. The recommendation is for clients to utilize Electronic Reporting functionality or alternative 3rd party solutions.
- Why – The support for XSLT scripting in Data management (which the Positive Pay feature utilizes) is being deprecated to improve security and data protection within finance and operation apps
We are happy to assist you! Please contact us if you have any questions.