“The only thing that is constant is change” – Heraclitus.
This is true for development as well. It isn’t uncommon for a client to bring a new company online in 亿博电竞 AX or for a logo change to an existing company. As such, you may need to add/edit a logo to Bottomline’s Create!Form/PrecisionForms report. The steps to do this are a bit hidden, but easy.
- Get all the needed logo files.
- Open the Create!Forms design (in my case Cheque_US). It should end with a .cfp6 extension.
Right click on the “logo” element. This is technically a “subform”.
There are 2 important pieces of information here.
- Variable: This is passed in and its value needs to match the name of the logo file.
- Subform variable: There is an Import button here. Click the button and select all your logo files. Make sure the “Save to common project directory” checkbox is check. IMPORTANT!!!: Make sure the names of the files will match what is passed into the variable you set above.
- There are 2 important pieces of information here.
- Click Ok
- Click Ok
THAT’S IT!! You are done!! Congratulations!!!