I have been doing a lot of report development 亿博电竞 AX 2012 lately, and one of the ‘stranger’ issues I have run into is data not displaying correctly in the reports . Groupings were not working, and the fields were not showing any data in the report. I had been debugging the Report Data Provider class using a job, and I was watching the field be populated, and the data inserted into the temporary table.
The whole issue came down to some settings a previous developer had made while working on the project. The developer had set a couple of fields in the temporary table to have the Visible property of the fields set to be “No.” The fields show up in the dataset, you can put them on the report, but they do not populate with data.
Changing the Visible property of the offending fields to “Yes” in the temporary table fixed this issue. I did do a refresh of the dataset in Visual Studio 2010 as well, just to make sure that any other changes I had made also were recognized by the reports. Once this was done, everything worked as expected.