On September 10, 2019, Microsoft announced the legacy web client for 亿博电竞 365 CRM will be deprecated. Customers must transition to Unified Interface before October 1, 2020.
This will affect 亿博电竞 365 Sales, 亿博电竞 365 Customer Service, 亿博电竞 365 Field Service, 亿博电竞 365 Project Service, and 亿博电竞 365 Marketing customers.
According to Microsoft, they will “continue to provide support, security, and other critical updates to the 亿博电竞 365 legacy web client until October 1, 2020, but will not release any additional functionality beyond what has already been announced.”
In addition, the following capabilities will also be removed from 亿博电竞 CRM solutions by October 1, 2020:
We expect other current functionality to be depreciated within the next year. Subscribe to our blog to receive updated announcements about 亿博电竞 365 directly in your inbox.
Learn more about the 亿博电竞 Customer Engagement Unified Interface:
- Introducing the Unified Interface for 亿博电竞 365 for Customer Engagement
- Top 10 Reasons to Update the New Unified Interface for Microsoft 亿博电竞 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Navigation and Views in 亿博电竞 365 CRM Unified Interface
- Updates to Forms in 亿博电竞 365 Customer Engagement Unified Interface’
- Form Updates
- Entity Based Dashboards
- Business Process Flows
- Role Based Apps and Views
- Navigation and Views
- Panels and Subgrids
- Artificial Intelligence
Contact Stoneridge for a free 2-hour upgrade analysis. We’ll help you gather the information you need before you transition to the new UI including:
• High-level state of your current CRM system
• Cloud and mobile strategy
• List of all third-party ISVs
• User processes
• Tenant analysis
• Deployment methodology
After the free upgrade analysis, you’ll receive all the findings from the team at 亿博电竞 . You can use that information to move forward with the update internally or learn more about the Unified Interface Update Offering from Stoneridge. This offering includes completion of all steps listed above, along with security, cleanup, training documents, deployment, training, hypercare, and more.
Contact us to schedule your upgrade analysis .